In as early as 1912 company founder Alfred Konrad Veith presented his first centreless grinding machine with which he produced round precision parts even then. The factories were destroyed in the bombings of the Second World War. This is how, in 1948, Alfred Konrad Veith was given a production area in the centre of Öhringen where he was able to continue his valued German workmanship. After the death of Alfred Konrad Veith in 1966 management of the company was taken over by long-standing employee Fritz Pfledderer.
The company grew continuously, the first buildings on today’s site on Verrenberger Weg in Öhringen were built in 1955 and have been continuously extended ever since.
In 1963 a further production site, Veith AG, was founded in Diessenhofen, Switzerland.
A further important step was the founding of the in-house punching shop and toolmaking in 1987. This allows us to test and continuously optimise our products in use. Thus our quality and expertise is also continuously improved.
Today, Veith produces at two locations as an owner-run family company with a total of 200 employees on over 7,000 m² production site.