Proven VEITH quality for your field of application
For decades, the VEITH company has been a reliable partner for mold making. From standard parts to the production of high-precision special parts, we offer you the right products. In particular, we have created an ideal environment for the production of mold cores, pipette cores and sealing needles. We are able to produce tolerances in the µ-range reproducibly. The high demands of our customers on the quality of the surface, shape and position are met by our qualified employees on state-of-the-art production equipment.
Permanent quality control on high-precision measuring machines, as well as individual packaging solutions guarantee our customers a high degree of precision and safety.
- µ-accurate: exact shape and position tolerance
- Polished surface
We have years of experience in the production of high-precision mold cores according to customer drawings. We manufacture your drawing parts with selected grinding processes in a process-safe manner while maintaining the highest surface qualities and the tightest form, dimensional and positional tolerances. Depending on customer requirements, we process materials such as WS, HWS, HSS, hard metals or other special materials.
Ejector pins and sleeves
- Dater in various designs
- Standard + short version, with and without latching function
- Detent function for precise adjustment and increased resistance to twisting
- Without height adjustment
- Thread for mounting in the mold
- Adjustable insert can be changed from the mold side
- Engraving mirror image, recessed
Mold cores and accessories
- Chemically inert fluorocarbon grease
- Performance range: temperature application -30°C to +300°C
- Low coefficient of friction
- Resistant to water and aggressive media
- Extremely adhesive
- Neutral towards most plastics
- Clean in application
- High number of shots without relubrication of the sliding surfaces
- Application: Especially suitable for the lubrication of ejector pins, folding units, sliders, latch pulls, etc. with low tolerances in the plastic injection molding industry.
- High thermal and oxidative stability
- Food safe: use in the food and beverage industry where unintentional contact with the food is possible